Monday, April 28, 2008

30 things I've blogged about

I just recently went back and added labels to my posts so here's a list of the top thirty things I've blogged about and how many times I blogged about them.


30 things (23)
cole (20)
scrapping (11)
cancer (7)
school (7)
alabama football (2)
american idol (1)
Anniversary (1)
birthdays (2)
blogging (2)
kenny chesney (4) - not nearly enough I think
moving (4)
sickness (4)
my studio (3)
paper rack (3)
scrap etc event (3)
friends (2)
Irish (2)
jason (2)
lisa (2)
photo a day (2)
small group (2)
caringbridge (1)
country music (1)
cousins (1)
junk food (1)
lottery winnings (1)
nice (1)
parenting (1)
parents (1)

So there you have it - a list about what I've blogged about. This is just too entertaining isn't it? I'll try to do better later!!

lisa




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin