Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scrap Etc Photos

First things first - Michelle commented that there was nothing wrong with drummers. I'm not sure if this was sparked by her love for Larry Mullen, Jr. or if J. (her husband) plays the drums ;) - either way - I have to agree that there's nothing wrong with the drums or a drummer - although a few have broken my heart - but that's ok. My problem is they are loud - and I don't want to have to buy a set!!

Alright - here they are..............




Here's a few I forgot in the slide show.




Lisa

3 comments:

Creating Memories said...

Your pictures are great Lisa! Thanks for snagging one of me. =)

Michelle Johnson said...

hahaha...has nothing to do with my love for Larry Mullen Jr. ;)

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Can I come next year when we move back?

Katie said...

Great Pics Lisa...the ones I've been able to look at! Love ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin