Ok - here you go - 30 things about me!!
1. I start things and don't finish them (like sewing, knitting, etc)
2. I read really fast (like a giant Harry Potter book in less than 36 hours).
3. I don't retain much of what I read (see number 2).
4. When asked what my favorite color is, I always reply PINK but honestly, I don't have much that actually IS pink.
5. I scrapbook, therefore I am.
6. I rarely scrapbook myself.
7. I have lost 45 pounds since mid-June of 07.
8. I have 8 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight.
9. I wish my goal weight had been a little lower (and that I were already there).
10. I love to buy things. Anything. Groceries, stamps, scrapbook paper, toys for Cole.
11. I used to have more credit cards than I had room for in my wallet.
12. I used to work in a music store and I absolutely LOVED it. I feel really out of touch with music today.
13. Ya'll don't know this one AT ALL - I love Kenny Chesney.
14. I love the song "Islands in the Stream" when Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers sing it.
15. I love David Cassidy - I have the Partridge Family's greatest hits.
16. I loved the Bay City Rollers when I was a kid. I think I kissed a few record covers back then.
17. My first concert was Hall and Oats in eighth grade. Till Tuesday opened for them. We were in the 17th row and it was awesome.
18. I went to see Motley Crue in 1989, it was general admission and I almost got crushed in the crowd.
19. I've had 5 jobs that ended because the place was going out of business or shutting the location I worked at. FIVE!!!
20. It took me 30 years to figure out what I wanted to be when I grow up (although I thought about it in 5th grade).
21. I am so geeky and shy and say the wrong things or do the wrong things when I'm around new people that I know but don't know - like someone I've talked to online, when I meet them in person - total nerd, geek, goober.
22. I'm cold all day at school - even when it's warm out, my classroom is cold even when I turn the air off.
23. I don't like chocolate ice cream unless it's Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream. I'm a vanilla girl. Or Bailey's ice cream, or Dublin Mud Slide (which Ben and Jerry's in Patton Creek doesn't have anymore) Yum.
24. I watch Days of Our Lives everyday.
25. I just stopped tivo'ing Beverly Hills 90210 - only because I don't get the channel anymore on the TV that Tivo is hooked up to. And I'm sad about it. I love Dylan and Kelly together - and they are together right now on the show, then Kelly and Brandon are together and I love them too. OH - I need another cable box!!
26. I once saw New Kids on the Block in concert. I was the oldest female there that didn't have a group of young girls with her. I was 18.
27. I have a collection of heavy metal CD's that I cannot let go of, even though I never listen to them and only bought them because some boy I liked listened to the groups. Crazy huh?
29. My ringtone is "Spirit of Radio" by RUSH, unless Jason calls and it's "It's your love" which is our song, by Tim and Faith. Or if my parents call and it's "I Go Back" by Kenny Chesney.
30. I used to have a message on my old cell phone that said "Hi, this is Kenny Chesney. The person you've called can't answer your call right now because they are out buying my album. Leave a message and they'll call you back" - it was really him talking.
ok - now you know things about me no one else knows - especially number 13!!!
Thanks for reading. Leave me a comment about what you want to know 30 things about!! Coming soon is my list of thirty things I want (Molly did that and it's great).