Totally random list of my 30 favorite snacks (again, in no particular order)
2. BIG Cheezits
3. Buffalo Ranch Doritos
4. Buffalo and Blue Cheese Doritos (two chips in one bag)
5. Soft Batch Peanut Butter Cookies
6. chocolate chip peanut butter cookies
7. mrs. field's white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies
8. tagalong cookies (girl scout cookie time only)
9. vanilla wafers
10. chicken in a biscuit crackers
11. white cheddar Cheezits
12. Cream Horns (oh my - especially if they are cold)
13. ice cream with sprinkles
14. ice cream with diet dr pepper poured over it
15. plain ice cream
16. cream cheese and olives on crackers (or potato chips like my granny made me)
17. uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwich
19. fudge stripes
20. anything in the reece cup family
21. sour cream and onion dip style chips with onion dip
22. spinach dip
23. sausage balls (i realize this isn't really a snack - but well, whatever)
24. my mom's cheese ball
25. my mom's chocolate delight pie which is SO delightful
26. beer cheese crackers (a sam's choice cracker that i can't find often enough)
27. dill oyster crackers - dill, dry ranch dressing mix, veggie oil and oyster crackers done in the oven
29. nutty bars
30. chips and cheese dip
All the bold face items are the things I've actually had THIS YEAR!
All the RED items are things I haven't had in a while but now want after making this list!
All the BOLD face items that are BLUE are things I only get on special occasions.
Now you can see why I needed to lose 45 pounds!! Actually I need to lose ten more to reach MY goal weight and probably 15-20 more to be at what the world probably would find acceptable.