Monday, April 7, 2008

A regular blog post


Ok - I know I've committed to the 30 things for 30 days - but this is a bonus post.


Pictures of MY STUDIO - WOO HOO!!!

here it is:
This is my cool paper rack and the storage containers with drawers are the first EVER scrapbook storage items I bought. And the wall the cross is hanging on was bright blue - sort of a neon shade - before we painted:

And below is a picture of two bookcases that came with the house.
Oh - and the wall behind these shelves was HOT HOT pink before we painted them.

the other shelf:
and this is my work space - two table and lots of junk!! The wall the windows are on was flourescent green!!
And this is another shot of the BLUE wall. This huge wall unit was too heavy for the guys to move upstairs and we really didn't have a spot for it up there, so I got it. Lots of shelves and spaces to stick stuff in. The opening in the very middle is my version of the Clip It Up. It's a tension rod with bags hanging on it that have handles that will hook on the rod. You can barely see the bags hanging, but they're there - behind a roll of paper!!

So there you have it!

There is also a closet directly opposite from this wall unit, but that area was still a mess! So of course, I didn't photograph it!

Thanks for all the tips and hints from everyone that gave me advice on storage, etc. I really appeciate it!!

lisa

3 comments:

Alicia said...

It looks so good Lisa! I can't wait to come over and play. When you get back from the big scrap event...I need you to come help me organize my space!

Linh C. said...

I'm so glad you have your own scrapbook room! And it looks really nice. Love the "do it yourself" clip-it-up.:)

Michelle Johnson said...

many thanks to you and Jason for the new paint job. It looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin