1. Beverly Hills 90210 - doesn't matter how many times I've seen it - I love it
2. Days of Our Lives - doesn't matter who's possessed - I love it
3. Party of Five - loved the Salingers
4. ER - still love it, although took a few seasons off a while back and I miss Dr. Green
5. Life - LOVEd it and it hasn't returned yet
6. HOUSE - uh, hello? how can you not love it?
7. American Idol - but only once the top ten are there
8. Dawson's Creek - I heart Pacey
9. Real World - back in the day before everyone slept with everyone
10. Rock and Roll Jeopardy
11. Remote Control (remember that?)
12. Bold and the Beautiful (got tired of it though, it wasn't long enough)
13. Friends - they are all STILL funny
14. Raymond - OMG - funny
15. Pinky Dinky Doo - she's so stinkin' cute and Cole learns big words
16. Saved by the Bell - the early years, not college
17. Get Real - it only came on one season and had Anne Hathaway in it - her characters name was Meghan - and I wanted to name Cole that had he been a girl.
18. Fresh Prince of Bel Aire
19. Square Pegs
20. A Different World
21. Cosby Show
22. One Day at a Time
23. Hello Larry
24. The Facts of Life
25. Silver Spoons
26. Three's Company (I watched reruns of this when Cole was a baby - and waking up for a bottle in the middle of the night)
27. I Love Lucy (this was feeding time for Cole, too)
28. Charles in Charge
29. Family Ties
30. The Love Boat
Just some oldies but goodies!!!
more catching up to follow.