Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hey Hey

So, it seems I haven't posted some pictures that I should have already posted - I know you are all waiting to see Cole and his future bride - she's such a cutie!! So here ya go:



I'll update about our trip soon - we've had a really busy weekend. I haven't caught up on my email or anything yet!!

I'll be back soon with photos of the trip - a better update and photos of things I've been working on. If you've emailed me - I promise I'll get back to you this week.

lisa

2 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

She's a cutie, if I must say so myself. ;-)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey, Thanks for the moral support on my blog. I expect many comments about how horrible and damaging it will be with Ellie between us. I do not believe that to be true at all. SO glad you spoke up for the huggy, cuddly, lovey mamas and daddies out there in the world.

And... In that picture of Cole, I see he still has considerable asymmetry in his face. Since he is a bit older, his PT (if he is even getting PT still) may want to think about using e-stim to stimulate the muscles in his face. It is used in our patients with Bell's Palsy in our clinic. Just thought I would mention it. Hope no offense was taken! Good to "talk" to you again! CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE I have two girls?!! Melanie, aka MO!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin