This tagging in the blog world - is everywhere!! You get tagged and get to tag others and it's fun fun fun. This is the latest tagging round - look how cute:
Brittney tagged me! So, here's the deal:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Now the hard part - finding 7 people that haven't already been tagged!!
1. Virginia - I'm not sure how many times she's been tagged, but I'm doing it again because she has MAD SCRAPPIN' SKILLS
2. Amy S. - she absolutely rocks the two page layouts like nobody's business
3. Grace Violet - the girl is so stinkin' crafty - she makes all kinds of stuff!!
4. Katie M - i love her blog because she tells the funniest stories about her girls.
5. Linda - she makes CUPCAKES - out of paper!!!
6. Mandy - She blogs - therefore, she is. 'nuff said!
7. Monique - she has the best playlist on any blog i know
ok - moving on!
We are heading out of town this morning. The parents will be here at 9 or so and we'll be packing in the car for a trip to Asheville, North Carolina. WOO HOO - we've never been, so it'll be something new for all of us. We're going to the Biltmore - and the McDonald's by the Biltmore. We saw it featured on the Most Unique McDonald's on the travel channel. That part of the mini vacation is for Cole - surprised? He's addicted to McDonald's. SERIOUSLY!!
Jason is heading out of town separately - he's going to Altanta tonight with our friend Kevin (from Mobile) and they are going to THE game tomorrow. You know - THE GAME!! Roll Tide! I have my Alabama shirt to wear while we're gone and I need to go find Cole's and toss it in the luggage! Hmmm.....I wonder were it is. He needs a jersey in a bad way. I mean I tried last year and couldn't find one so I MUST this year.
Monday is Labor Day and we will not be doing any Laboring. I may have to do laundry - rats. I didn't think of that. And I'll do some scrapbooking (sorry Jason - it was bound to happen). And I'll be checking in at Scrap Etc for our first ONLINE CROP! So if you aren't too busy - you should check us out too. We'll be doing challenges and contests and maybe giving away some prizes. :) So come on over - and check it out: Scrap Etc
And just in case you wanted to know - my current favorite radio station is 100.5 - they totally rock. It's like 107 the X from back in the day. Then it moved and was different - but when it started it was The X and it was FAB. I've heard lots of music this past week from those days and have LOVED every beat, every lyric - everything. They are also playing what seems to be new stuff too - since I haven't listened to anything but country in about three years - I'm not totally up on what's new or old. BUT I loved this song - Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson. Check it out:
For some reason, I can't post a You Tube video here sadly - hmmmm.
Here's another version that I like as well:
And my SWEET boy let me listen to this on CD about forty times in the car yesterday - he didn't even make a fuss which he usually does - saying things like 'oh not again' !!! I had Jason's car yesterday, which I love driving, but the antenna stinks and I couldn't pick up 100.5 so after taking Cole to school, I downloaded music and after three attempts at burning a CD - I ended up with the Sugarland version only for some stupid reason.
Ok - I've got to go finish packing, wash my hair, eat some breakfast - keep singing this song in my head!!
later - lisa