Monday, September 8, 2008

Check this out

I've seen this in a few different places and finally did it myself!!

This is me in 1990 according to Yearbook Yourself:



And just to show you how far off Yearbook Yourself is NOT off ............................



This is actually me in 1990!! WOW - that big hair!!

Back to crafting world - I've been making some sweet goodies for some friends - remember this - I'm a bit behind!! Well, I did get Mandy her goods a month ago or so. And now I'm finished with two of the other handmade goodies. Another will be finished in the next day or so!!

Later, lisa

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Ok, is it weird that when I look at the yearbook photo I immediately thought, "Whoa. We look a lot alike!"

Michele Kovack said...

Oh so funny!!! Did you see mine at Noel's blog?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin