Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Did you know...............

that size 7 or 7.5 in ladies shoes is about the same as a size 5 in girls shoes?

Well, it is.

And I know this because I'm currently wearing

and they are little girls shoes!!! But they were cute and a great deal and I just couldn't help it. I have some brown clunky t straps from a way way long time ago (maybe 9 years) and I've been holding on to them FOREVER because they are so cute - but a little small on me now for some reason. I try to channel my inner Holly Hobby when I wear them - but I wear them with jeans, not long flowing flowery dresses. Anyway - these are the new version of that - and how much easier will it be to channel my inner Holly Hobby in these? I mean, they ARE little girls shoes, after all.

So am I crazy for wearing little girl shoes? I don't really think so.

lisa
(as Holly Hobby)

6 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

ROFLMAO Is there something you want to talk about? ;P

Linh C. said...

Cute shoes! Where did you find them?

Virginia said...

That is very good to know! Hmmmm we wear the same size. Maybe we should have a shoe swap sometime! LOL

HoweverAlthough said...

Cute shoes! I wear a 10. Not so many of those offered in a kid's size. I can, however, wear an 8 in men's. So if I ever want to go for that very butch lesbian in sensible shoes look - it's an option.

Amy said...

very cute!! the sizing in shoes seems so weird - doesn't it seem that a 5 in girls should be like a 3 in women's? oh well, that is a very good tip to know :) oh, and I don't think they look Holly Hobby!! ;)

Just call me "B" said...

You are too funny! I bought some cute shoes I love too, but my copycat friend checks my blog. She won't admit it, but I know she does!

Good find, girlie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin