Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been tagged

Carol tagged me - so here we go:

4 places I visit over and over

1. McDonald's--- Cole loves it and wants to go every single day - but we don't!
2. Publix - we just keep eating :)
3. Walmart - for all the stuff we don't get at Publix
4. Library - we visit here pretty often too

4 people who call/email/text me regularly

1. Jason
2. My dad
3. Carol
4. Audra

4 favorite foods/drinks (Carol added drinks to this!)

1. Diet Dr. Pepper - with crushed ice
2. ice cream - vanila with diet dr pepper poured over it - or with sprinkles
3. Buffalo Chicken tenders, or sandwich - oh the buffalo chicken from Outback - is YUMMMY
4. Apple Dumplings

4 places I'd rather be

1. DisneyWorld
2. Somewhere the involves a paycheck
3. my studio
4. Ireland

4 movies I'd watch over and over

1. Steel Magnolias
2. Harry Potter ... any of them!
3. Empire Records
4. Ten Things I Have About You

4 bands/groups/musicians

1. Kenny Chesney
2. Lady Antebellum
3. Little Big Town
4. Tim McGraw


Ok - Now my turn to tag:

Virginia
Michelle
and
Mandy

lisa
(oh, can you believe I'm sitting here watching Tori and Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood???)

1 comment:

Amy Nabors said...

yep, i can believe you are watching it considering i watch it too. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin