Friday, May 9, 2008

On the road again.............

Hey - we're on the road again. We're on the road a lot it seems, at least I have been. We are leaving for Mobile. My bro-in-law is graduating from graduate school. So we're going down for that, and a little Mother's Day fun and a golf game (that's not for me though) and maybe some gambling - or a movie, or something. And I think we're going to run by Cole's old daycare and visit. I wish we could go to his school and see his old friends - but that would be pretty disruptive for a Monday. Oh well!

So, I'll be away from computers for the weekend I guess. No one there has wireless, so the laptop is staying home. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a very very Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all my friends that are fantastic moms (either to their kids, sometimes my kid, or their furry kids) - you are all awesome. You inspire me in many way - to be a better mom is just the tip of the iceberg! Love you girls!!

lisa

3 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Hope y'all have great fun!! You enjoy your Mother's day too! You are a super cute mom, and so fabulous with Cole!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great Mother's Day...I will miss seeing you Sunday. :)

Michelle Johnson said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin