Saturday, May 31, 2008

M-I-C see ya real soon K-E-Y why? because ..........

We're going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! We'll be MIA for a while. We're heading South to see the Mouse! Cole has been counting down the days for longer than I can remember. He was so excited when he woke up every day this week - just knowing we're closer and closer to the BIG DAY. A little while ago he actually looked out the front window to see if the plane was here yet. I hated to bust his bubble but I told him that we have to drive TO the airport and that the plane wasn't coming to our house!! :) He said 'OH, I see. Let me check the plane schedule?' He's such a nut. He goes over to the wall where the plane schedule most be posted ?? and said 'Oh, we leave in two seconds.' He does this all the time - checks the pizza delivery schedule the same way and we've only had pizza delivered her twice since we moved in. He's crazy!!!

And he'll only be crazier this next week I'm sure. We probably won't have internet at the resort (we have to pay for that and probably won't until we have a day where we aren't in the parks) so I'll be out of touch for a while.

Hold down the blogger world for me while I'm gone! And I'll tell Mickey you said HEY!!

lisa mouse!!

2 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Lisa Mouse! I love that!

I hope that Tour Guide Cole has a blast! He is so cute, and y'all are going to have so much fun!!!

Yippee!!! I am excited for you!

gimmegodiva said...

Glad you are in D-world!!! But get back soon so we can do lunch again!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin