Friday, May 23, 2008

Fancy Schmancy Dinner tonight

We are going out tonight to this fancy place - Oceans - on Southside. Jason's branch has made some giant goal and they get to go out with the boss, the boss's boss and then the boss's boss's boss!! WOW - lots of bossing going around huh? So we get to get all dressed up and go out to eat. It's a seafood place (what gave that away) and there is barely anything on the menu I'll eat - I love shrimp and that's about it. Their only shrimp is boiled and you peel it yourself - and I don't peel my own shrimp-EVER. They have some crab cakes on the online menu that I'll probably try and I'm thinking about dessert too - just because it's such a fancy place - it should be good right? I hope!!

After that we're going to the movie - INDIANA JONES !!! I'm excited. I've seen all the others, but don't really remember much - but hey, it's Harrison Ford so where can you go wrong? We're actually double dating - we haven't really done that in about 10 years! lol We're going with the guy Jason works with and his girlfriend. They are riding with us to dinner in the new car - woo hoo - and then to the movies. I'm looking forward to a night out - it should be fun (except for all those bosses being there - not sure how much fun that is?)

Anyway - i'll try to get a picture of us all snazzy before we go - but we won't match - Jason doesn't do 'matching' - he's such a guy sometimes.

See ya
lisa

3 comments:

gimmegodiva said...

So how was it???? I hope you had a fabulous time!!!!! Fill us in on Oceans!

Scrappinwendi said...

A new Car? Geez send a girl up north and she changes!!LOL I sure hope you had a good date night. Missed you croppin today but we are doing it again on the 21st if you decide to travel south on I-65. We miss you down here!

Michelle Johnson said...

So, how was your date? How was Indiana? You know, you can go see Raiders at the Alabama Theatre this summer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin