Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OMG

So this afternoon after I got back from picking Cole up from school I sat down to check my email and the message boards I frequent. And ya know what happened - first, The Paper Place Scapbooking Cmmunity's website didn't work. Second, I tried to visit the Scrap Etc. website - again - didn't work. And then I went to Two Peas and it didn't work. I don't do the message boards at Two Peas - I just like to look in the gallery and check out the things I've saved as my favorites. I was looking for something specific and now I can't get in there either. Weird. Is there a conspiracy going on against scrapbook message boards or what?

lisa

1 comment:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who couldn't get into Scrap etc.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin