Monday, November 29, 2010

My ruffle trees

Remember my post about making ruffle trees? Well, I said I would post mine, but haven't done it yet - so here ya go:




These are in the living room - on our end table.  One is out of burlap, with spools for the tree trunk and the other is brown knit with a candle stick tree trunk!  The bottom one is just the green oxford with another spool trunk - this one still has thread on it - all the spools were my Granny's!



This one is in my bathroom, on a cake stand that I've been using to display stuff.  It's brown knit and green oxford (from a shirt Jason was tossing out).


The little silver tree in the middle is from Walgreens - it was 99 cents!! Score!

Alright - that's all I've got today.  I'm about to head to the store and then off to sit in pick up line at school - in the rain!!  Boo rain!

lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin