Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On the fourth day of thankfulness.............

Well, it's day four of the week and I have tons to do.  Food to prepare for tomorrow, sweets to bake, messes to clean, laundry to do.  I'd like to say I'm thankful for that, but let's face it - no one is really thankful for laundry.  I mean, yes, we're thankful we have family that makes dirty laundry, but the actually laundry - no - no one loves that. 

I am thankful, however, that I get to spend the day today preparing for tomorrow.  I'm thankful that we get to spend a day with family.  I'm a little sad that we won't get to see my side of the family, but I'll survive.  We are heading to spend the day with Jason's side.  Lots of good food and family is always a good thing, right?  I can't wait to see everyone.

I'm very thankful to have family in my life.  I can't imagine what it's like to not have a support system, to not have siblings or parents around.  I'm very very thankful for the family Jason and I have together.  There's nothing better!!

Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin