Monday, November 22, 2010

A second dose of thankfulness

Today's thankful is about friends.  I have some really great friends.  I have friends who have been around for a long long time and listen to me whine and moan and groan about whatever is going on in my life.  I have friends who totally understand where I'm coming from with all the stress of not having my dream job, always being on the 'top' of a list that never seems to exist.  Friends who I have things in common with and don't get to see a ton, but when we get together, it's like we never missed a beat. 

We even have new friends that I'm really thankful for.  Our kids are alike, the wives are alike, the husbands are alike.  It's great.  We have so much in common we should have already met!  It's great.

Life isn't the same without friends.  I'm thankful for mine!!

lisa

1 comment:

His wife and their Momma said...

Lisa, you are such a blessing! I know that I know that I know that God WILL give you the desires of YOUR heart!! Remember that he is NEVER late either... ALWAYS right on time!!
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin