Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving full of thankfullness

Today, I'm the most thankful for what I have.  I'm thankful to have a husband and son still snuggled in the bed sleeping.  I'm thankful to have a roof over our head where we all gather and enjoy each others company.  I'm thankful that we're all here, together!! 

I'm so very thankful that we always seem to have enough.  Enough to get us through.  Enough to keep us secure.  Enough to share.  Enough to love.  Just enough.  No, we don't have tons of things and there's always something else we want (like more toys, a bigger TV, a Silhouette machine) but we have enough of what we need and that's what counts. 

So, today here's to having enough and being together.  In the end, that's all that really matters to me.  I happy home, with the three of us together, having just enough!!! 

Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin