Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby you're a STAR

I thought it would be fun to share the things I gave a gold star to this past week.  Gold star?  Y'all must think I'm crazy.  But, if you have Google Reader set up with all your favorite blogs, you understand.  You can 'star' something you like, Google Reader keeps them all together and you can quickly go through what you liked and revisit the idea!  I thought it would be fun to start sharing the things I found star worthy.  I'll post the link to the original post and then share my favorite image!

So, here's what I 'starred' this past week or so.  First, we have Vintage Rudolph, which was posted on Hostess with the Mostess. I love the bright green and red here.  I tend to be a little bi-polar when it comes to decorating - I love soft muted colors, but at Christmas I love bold and bright stuff!! I love the corker bow napkin ring here and think it would be super cute to make into an ornament - a whole ball of curly grosgrain!  There are a million other things I liked for that post though - go check it out and pick your favorite!


Next up, I have a Tatertots and Jello post and you may seem that blog here more and more - I love the things she shares!!  This post is titled Pier 1 Decorating.  And this is too stinkin' cute:



I really love the silver mixed with the red here - the red is a super bright burst of color mixed in with the white and silver!

And I really want to make this cute Pom Pom Scarf.  It's really cute and brought to you by UCreate, although the original post is from here - Life through the Lens.




Remember the post about the ruffle trees - oh wait, I never shared mine - well, here some of the inspiration.  Shanty2Chic made adorable ruffle trees.  I love them!  The ruffle tree is adorable but the little rosette tree is adorable, too!


Here's another adorable idea from The Inspired Room, How to Make a Jingle Bell Jar.  I'm going to be making these soon - I promise!






Here's another from Tatertots and Jello. I love this wreath so very much!


The great thing about Tatertots and Jello is she does link parties - I love that.  I just got lost in her links and end up with tons of ideas!!

And here's something I want to try to make myself - and soon! This was shared at JBS Inspiration Blog.


I'll be back next Saturday with more fun stuff!

Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin