Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow you are not going to believe this!!!

Well, you know tomorrow is April 1st - that's April Fool's Day! WOW - it's almost APRIL - is that nuts or what??

Okay - so here's the deal - tomorrow SOMETHING fantastic is going to happen. No, not a joke. Not an April fools prank. SOMETHING really fanTAStic. Seriously.

I wish I could tell you what it is - I really really do. Like, I know the details. I have the information and you would FLIP out if I told you. But I can't tell you.

Oh how I want to tell you!

Here's what you can do - go here and maybe here and keep watching for info. I'm pretty sure you'll be excited. I'm pretty sure it'll be fantastic.

So - keep your eyes open for details - MICHELLE - that means you!!!! Check it out please!!!

Later,
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin