Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

I've been a really bad blogger lately. We've been so busy packing and moving, I've just neglected the blog all around. Since I'm confined to the couch today - I thought I would blog some things that have inspired me lately - these are my 'starred' things in my google reader. So, first, why am I confined to the couch? Well, I fainted this morning. For no apparent reason. Went to the doctor and nothing is wrong (other than the run of the mill monthly female crap) - they checked my iron levels and I'm not anemic. They checked my sugar levels and I'm not diabetic. They checked my heart with an EKG and nothing's wrong. So that's good news - according to the doctor. But for me, that's not necessarily good if it means I don't have an answer. But, it is what it is. So, I'm praying I don't faint again and that it was some fluke of Mother Nature.

So, I'm just chilling here. Watched a movie this AM and now I'm watching Days of Our Lives. Waiting on American Idol tonight.

So, on to the inspiration:



Isn't this cute? I saw it on this blog: Unbalanced in Alabama
I would love to make one of these for the new house. She used a canvas so it's super lightweight. She didn't give instructions, but I'm guessing she used a this piece of batting, fabric and ribbon. Oh and the buttons - but I think I would use some brads instead - because I have a lot of those! Not that I don't have a lot of buttons - anyway............

And I love this blog: HWTM I think Virginia told me about this blog. Anyway, check this out:



This is so adorable. I have a cousin-in-law twice removed (or whatever it is when it's the daughter-in-law of your second cousin) who is having a sweet baby girl this summer. I hope I can make something almost as cute as this for her baby shower. It's so stinkin' cute!! And this cute scrapper made it!!

And take a look at this:



From Bakerella! Love her blog!

Aren't these little packs of fries cute? And the burgers are pretty cute, too - but the fries are the best!! I think Cole would like them. Check out more here.



And I love the bright colors here - not sure what I would do with that paper in my home - so it'll probably be purchased at some point for a layout or two and that's all:



So you can go here to see more of her stuff.

So that's all I've got for now. This is just the past two months or so of 'starred' blog entries!! I love Google Reader and love that I can star something instead of just bookmarking it.

Alright - I'm off to finish watching Days and help Cole find the remote for the tv downstairs. Funny - almost all his toys are packed and the toy room is pretty empty but he still had a hard time finding things.

Later - lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin