Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged

These are so funny - since you never ever know what you are going to get!! Gretchen tagged me - so here it goes.

Choose the 6th image out of your 6th picture folder from your computer and blog it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

My pictures are sort of all over the place - so first I went to 'My pictures' and the 6th folder is the Photo Pass folder where I saved all the images I complete stole off the Disney Photo Pass webpage - don't tell Mickey!!











Now, I'm going to the 6th folder in the "Kodak Pictures" folder, which is where everything saves by default -





This is why I did it twice - this isn't nearly as interesting. It's the bottom corner of a painting I did for my mom for Christmas!!

So Gretchen tagged some of the girls I would have tagged - so lets see who she didn't pick??

Carol, Mandy, Andrea, Amy S, Amy N and Mary

And the fun part is I'm not going to go tag them - I'm going to see if they see if here - which will tell me if they read my blog or not, although I'm pretty sure they do. Really, I'm just too tired to do all the linking up and such!!

later, lisa

1 comment:

gimmegodiva said...

I found your tag! I will post my pic tomorrow!! We need another Scrap Etc. date!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin