Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tidbit Tuesday

I don't have any fabulous tidbits of goodness to share today - instead I'm blogging strictly for my own benefit. Tidbits that I hope to accomplish by Friday. We're going to the Happiest Place on Earth Saturday and as always, there's a ton I want to accomplish before then.

1. Make a cute camera strap cover (red with white polka dots).
2. Make my whole album so that all I have to do is add pictures when we get back.
3. Make a little journal to take with me to journal our days adventures.
4. Get my nails done - a new set is desperately needed.
5. Charge my camera batteries.
6. Wrap presents.
7. Cut out some Mickey heads to take with us.
8. Get the oil changed.
9. Get the washed washed and the inside cleaned (it's a bit messy).
10. Iron on our clothes.
11. Pack what doesn't get ironed.
12. Get back by Scrap Etc to drop off something I forgot and cut some stuff out for a Happy Hour.


Wow - do you think I can get it all done? I'm not so sure!! I'm supposed to have meeting today, tomorrow and Thursday - from 3:30 to 5:00 - and Cole has karate from 4:10 to 5:10 today and Thursday. It's not all going to happen. I ope I can get the majority of the things done on my list. Today I'll be working in the Santa Shop at school and having lunch with Cole - same thing tomorrow so that's two days where I'm not available.

Oh, I also have four calendars to make for gifts and I've only stamped the calendar template for the four gifts - nothing else. I've really got to get a move on!!

lisa

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

so are you close to finishing your to-do list?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin