Friday, December 26, 2008

And just like that, it's over...........

It takes so long to get ready for Christmas and in the blink of an eye - it's over. Wrapping paper all over the floor, presents scattered.

It was a good day though. I got a few awesome things!! Pink Converse - finally - but they are a bit too big, so I will probably swap them. And THIS is spectacular!! And I got Wrapsody money so by Monday afternoon, there will be a few new Vera Bradley things in my possession!

I asked Cole what his favorite gift was and he said - all of them, I suppose! He can't pick just one. He's had the hardest time deciding what to play with! There are still things in the boxes that he just hasn't gotten to yet. And there's more to come - we're headed today to Mobile for more Christmas!!

Hope yours was wonderful!!!
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin