Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December Daily wrap up!!

Ok - I think I have almost all the pictures I need for my album!! Most of them are even printed and ready to go. I'm hoping to put a few in my album today while the ham is cooking.

I left off at last Wednesday. I don't have a photo for Thursday so I'm going to journal a bit about our trip and why we love going to Disney during the Christmas Holiday.

Friday picture: (presents from the Holiday Shop at school)



Saturday's picture - shopping all done!

(I can't show you THIS picture - someone may see their present there) :)

Sunday's picture - Cole's favorite new ornament (one of many, actually)



Monday's picture - A Highland's Christmas




Tuesday's picture - the wrapping is all done



Sorry for the last wonky picture - I am printing them on one 4x6 photo and did this collage to get smaller prints, but only had three photos - so it looks, well, wonky!

I have no idea what picture I'll use for today - just depends on what I get tonight. I hope to get a picture of all the kids together, but sometimes that's hard when there are so many people - so we'll see. Either way, I'm sure I'll take a few million pictures over the next few days. I'm also going to have to add to my December Daily album and make it a few more days - like 27 or 28. I didn't consider our Mobile trip (which starts Friday) so I'll add a few pages so I can record our Christmas there, as well.

Ok I'm off to mix up some sausage balls for our breakfast tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!!
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin