Friday, April 16, 2010

The time is just flying by!

So, it's the middle of April! Can you believe it? Time is really flying by - school will be out before we know it!!

I've been busy cleaning up my scrap/guest room. I've finally located a punch I've been missing and found several other things that just got tucked away and forgotten about! Isn't that terrible?

So, I'm planning on creating lots this weekend. Jason's going to the A-day game and I'm staying home and playing! I'm sure I'll be playing with Cole a good bit - not just playing with paper!! I have about a million ideas in my head lately and just haven't had the chance to put them out on paper. I'm hoping to get several projects completed and a few new ones started this weekend.

For now, that's all I've got - I'll be back soon with photos of the weekend craftiness!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin