Friday, April 30, 2010

Some layouts I've forgotten to share

I realized I haven't shared lots of these layouts here - so here ya go:

Always take the Scenic Route - I love this drive - it's the road to my friend Carol's house. I kept saying I wanted to take some pictures of Cole there and one day, I finally remembered to actually bring my camera!!



This is one of my favorite pictures - Cole and Kaylee - she's a super sweet little girl in his class.



This first real snow we've had that Cole actually got excited about. He kept telling me everything had gone 'extremely white' - which is from a Charlie and Lola cartoon!



My favorite Disney layout ever. Took forever to get all those pictures lines up the right way.



My favorite Valentine - he's so sweet!



Just wanted to share!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin