Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life Monday - photo heavy!

Ali Edwards does this project each year - A Week in the Life. I've wanted to play along but have never stayed committed! I tried last week but had to sub several days and that led to not many pictures. So I decided to try again this week.

Here's our Sunday:

Walked in Cole's room and saw this:



Cole took a turn on the laptop:



Our morning drinks:



I crafted while Cole played next to me on the laptop:



And now we're ready for church:



While we were watching church, I peeked in on Cole:



Had some lunch:



Pulled out my contact paper and circle punch and hooked myself up with a french manicure:



Jason was in his office downstairs, so Cole took over his seat:



just so we could watch this:



Once Cole realized that Jr. wasn't going to win in the first five minutes, he sort of gave up!

Cole playing with Zurg:



Afternoon snack:



We headed outside to hang out on the deck, roses are blooming:



Chilin':



Spotted a UFO, or something in the sky:



Jason taking part in 'week in the life':



Cole working the jump rope/lasso:



After his bath, picking out pj's:



We finished the night with a family game of Wii bowling:



Not too bad for the first day. I'm already snapped several this morning and WILL STICK WITH IT all week!!!

Thanks for looking!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nubia said...

what a great idea! I might have to try this out.

Nubia said...

what a great idea! I might have to try this out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin