Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life - Monday - for real this time

I know everyone (if there's anyone reading) isn't overly excited about our day - it's just easier for me to keep up this way!!

Okay - the last post was Week in the Life - Sunday!
Here's Monday:

Cole's juice, pill, and muffins:



Time to wake him up:



A little cartoon time before getting ready:



Peeking to see if his ride is on the way:



My breakfast, Diet Dr Pepper and laptop:



flat iron time:



crafting time:



ran in here:



then had this waiting for dismissal:



The view from my car window:



Cole unpacks his backpack and leaves me this everyday:



More crafting time:



A little Grey's:



Jason finished cutting the grass and brought me these:



Homework time:



Jason playing on the computer:



more crafting - i seem to do that a lot:



Cole puts on his pj shirt backwards two or three times a week:



carpet angels:



I think Optimus Prime is checking Cole's work:



Aw, sweet sleep is on the way:



Sadly - Sleep wasn't that great - the last three nights I've had a hard time sleeping - just feel super sleepy and then twenty minutes later, i'm wide awake! Boo!!




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin