Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lots to say, but so little time.

I just haven't had time to sit down and commit to the blog lately. I want to do a whole post on the WISHFUL THINKING event - it was so so fabulous. I want to do a whole post on my favorite scrapbook store in the whole world closing - but just can't really put my feelings into words - but it's coming. I want to blog about my job prospects and lets face it that shouldn't take long since there aren't many, but still haven't had the time. This week I've been on a date with a girlfriend, out to dinner with 16 people for a 13 year old's birthday party, and tonight I'm off on a date with the hubs to seen Kenny Chesney (or Skinny Kenny as Jason calls him).

Maybe this weekend I'll have some time to share pictures, some projects and more!! At the very least, look for Kenny pics!

lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin