Tuesday, February 24, 2009

twitter? really?

YES - I'm attempting to twitter!! Just giving in to another 'thing' - like i don't have enough 'things'!

Anyway - you can click over there on that little twitter button or widget or whatever they are called and you can follow me. Then if you twitter - i'll follow you!! and while you're at it - check out this blog and get your own twitter buttons for your blog!!

I realize I haven't blogged lately but the first graders are making me kind of nuts. I mean, I love teaching, but clearly, first grade isn't the place for me - unless that's the only job I can find, of course. The good news is, at the end of the day, the kids still say I'm the favorite sub. One of their past subs used the S word. Nope not the four letter one. Not the S-T-U-P-I-D one. But the SHUT UP one. GOOD GRIEF - that's a bad word in our house - for the most part!

Anyway - other things going on - hmmm, OH we're hoping to close on the house Thursday!! I'll let you know if that actually happens. We have a million things to do - nothing is packed!! But we're waiting to officially close before we start doing carpet, paint and all that jazz.

later - off to cook up some dinner!
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin