Friday, November 14, 2008

Do you need a 'script?

Do you but kits for kit clubs? Are you in a bunch of kit clubs? I was always chicken - lots of money, a commitment, and how do I know if I'll like all the stuff in it? Well, when Scrap Etc. started Scripts - I was so super excited. Every single kit has been yummy. Great standard things like patterned paper and cardstock, but then you get some out of the box stuff like ribbons, fibers and fabric. They've done some great things in those kits. Things I would have never thought to put together.

Anyway - just wanted to tell you how fabulous the kits are. Go HERE and check it out. And the best part - Scrap Etc. is having a crop just for the Scripts subscribers. It's on the 21st and FREE. Free is always good right? If you aren't a subscriber, it's not too late to sign up - you can!! And if you just want a trial run, I believe you can buy the November kit and come to the crop, too!!

In other news, I'm going to post some information in a little while about a class I'm going to teach at Scrap Etc. next Saturday. It's super cute. I mean, I love it!! I think it'll be lots of fun and hope you'll check back later for the details and then come join me on the 22nd!!

Ok, we're heading out of town this weekend, so I have lots to do and little time to do it in. And my sweet boy has not been so sweet the last few days - he is testing the waters in a big way lately!!

Later,
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin