Friday, February 15, 2008

My new paper rack is fabulous!!

Before I show off my fabulous paper rack - I just have to say I'm so sorry I don't do spell check - I appologize to the few readers I may have!! I tried to update this earlier today with some random ramblings but the page kept freezing on me - which it did again tonight. I had to just go through blogger instead of my blog to log in and update. But while the page was stuck there glaring at me - I saw many typos. So, I'm sorry. I will try to do better with the spell check thing! And about this blogger thing - I can't open anyone else's blog either without the freezing up thing happening - so I dumped the music so we're Kenny free for now - sadly!

Ok - now to the paper rack........
It's fabulous. It's big. It's wonderful and it's still empty because they just left. So here a few pictures. Check it out.....

The full view!

A close up.

And another shot!

It has all those slots and hold 12x12 with no problems - the piece there on the top shelf is 12x12. I can just picture it with a little ribbon on the edge of each slot with a tag attached that states what's located there (brand name, cardstock - whatever)!! I'm a little giddy!!


Jason has decided he's had enough homework for the night and wants to watch a movie - but I only rented chick flicks since I knew he'd be doing homework the whole weekend. When I said I rented "The Waitress" and "I'm not the woman for you" he said - ok, maybe I'll just do my homework.

Off to find something interesting to watch - interesting to him, I guess!!


Lisa

4 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Oh my goodness. That is just lovely. I want one.

Can he be my friend????

Can't wait to see it all filled up!

Amy Nabors said...

oh that's awesome!

HoweverAlthough said...

I love it! Very cool. He should sell those.

Virginia said...

Whoa, that's gorgeous! I am super jealous! That's awesome! I agree with Mandy; he could make a fortune selling those.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin