Friday, May 25, 2012

Pinterest fun

Pinterest is so much fun - so inspiring.  I just wish I had time to actually do what I pin.  So, I thought to motivate myself to get a fun things in the works - I would post some pins here that I'm hoping to tackle this summer.  Let's see how many actually happen!


That camera and owl are too cute - I would love to find some fun pieces to spray paint in fun colors for Cole's room or my guest room.


I would love to make these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake goodies, too!  Maybe for the Fourth of July? 


I would love to try to make something like this.  I love the Alabama one here, but I'd like to try a house shape with our names inside.  I think that would be nice in my foyer - which did get a makeover but not with any of the things I blogged about doing there.  I'll share that soon, too!

So, just a few things I want to work on.  There are tons more, of course, thanks to Pinterest!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin