Friday, December 30, 2011

A Foyer Makeover

Our foyer is boring.  There's a little desk and a lamp and sometimes a rocking chair (it's been relocated since the Christmas decor came out).  We don't really use the front door all that much.  We go in and out through the garage.  But thanks to Pinterest - I've found a ton of things I want to do.  I've got boards for lots of make overs - kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, bathroom.  Here are a few ideas I have for our Foyer.

My dad has an old pallet that I plan to turn into this:


This project comes from this website!

And I would like to turn Cole's old baby dresser into this:


This project can be seen here.

The plan is to paint the main wall of the foyer a darker brown than the rest of the living room and then I'm going to paint the wall at the end of the hallway the same darker brown.  So, once that wall is taken care of, I'd like to do this:


You can see this project here!

Now, if I could just get the paint out and a few paint brushes - I'll be off to a good start!! Soon, I think, soon!!

~Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin