Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Just wanted to say Happy St. Patrick's Day. I wish I could tell you of all the Irish fun I'll be having today, but we're home, getting things done that have been neglected - I think I have four or five loads of laundry at least!! And Cole is sick - stuffy nose, coughing - poor thing. He napped twice yesterday which is rare for him. He feel asleep in his bad last night before Jason could lay down with him, which is also rare for him. We lay down with him every night to go to sleep. And then I woke up this morning with that can't breath out of my nose thing going on. Not fun. But, usually when he's sick, Jason and I will catch it. We're just always still loving on him and just being right in his face it seems - so we're bound to catch those germs.

Yesterday was our 11th Anniversary. Our first date was 11 years ago last night. It wasn't a fancy blow your socks off date, but it was a nice get to know you, hang out with you and your brother (yeah, he just wouldn't go away that night) and it was the beginning of something wonderful!! Tomorrow is our 8th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 8 years - but Cole's seven, so that makes sense huh? :) I wish I could say we had big anniversary plans, but we don't. Maybe next weekend we'll get to go out to eat or something. We've been really busy and Jason's school work is crazy right now. He's had this huge project he's been working on - he turns it in Wednesday night I think. He spent about 4.5 hours at Kinko's yesterday with his group. He was so tired of them, of printing things, of redoing the things someone in the group didn't like. Anyway, we'll get to a celebration at some point I guess. I'll do good to get out today and buy a card!! Jason asked me last night "are we buying stuff for each other?" which means he hasn't even picked out a card yet, so I'm not feeling too bad about not having one either!!

This next weekend is Easter at my Mom's. Always one of my favorites. Cole has NOTHING new to wear for Easter. Which isn't a huge deal, but we do have a church to go to for Easter this year. And hopefully it'll be a nice warm day so I can wear a new springing outfit I have. But poor Cole - I don't know what he'll wear. He's usually in jeans at church. But it's Easter and he needs to be dressed nicer than that!! So I hope I'll find something this week - and I hope it nothing that needs to be hemmed!!

I hope ya'll have a wonderfully Irish day! OH WOW - I just remembered I have to go check out QVC - they do this all day St. Patrick's Day thing and it's wonderful - all this Irish goodness. I got a watch two years ago that is just beautiful - black leather band, blingy heart shaped face and the claddagh in the middle. One year I got a claddagh ring with Cole's birthstone. And I think my first QVC Irish purchase was earrings (that I'm now wondering what has happened to them) with a trinity knot (which I have a strong love for, and a tattoo of) with a claddagh - the best of both!! I have no money for shopping at QVC today but I just can't help but visit their website and see all the things I would love to order!

later, Lisa

1 comment:

Just call me "B" said...

Posted those pics on my blog! Crazy kids!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin