Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's Official...........



The house in on the market!!! We've already had two calls from one of the agents and they are showing the house TODAY! TWICE!! I'm excited that we've started the process because that means we're headed in the direction I want to head in - North of here. But we still have things to do - some interior trim and touch ups, exterior trim as well, and a spot on the ceiling from the hurricane - yes almost two years ago!!! Hopefully that will get taken care of today and anyone looking at the house will be patient and not hold that against us, or at least want to come look again after we fix these few things. We just haven't had the time! With Jason working now the daytime hours are non existent. Sadly, most of the stuff that needs to be done is stuff I can't do. I am going to do some touching up this evening I think or early in the morning - that's the time when someone probably won't want to see the house.

The bad news about the house going on the market is that all my scrapbook stuff is packed away in the closet. Hopefully I'll always have notice and can clean up anything I drag out - but geez - I want to scrapbook and play with my stuff and just can't do as much as I want. Jason came home Tuesday and said "are you going to be doing this everyday?" I had my table out and lots of stuff, but I got three layouts done for a contest, and one other layout that wasn't as good as I hoped it would be - but that's ok! I also went to the local scrapbook store and took a little class this morning - did a cute layout with two ribbon flowers - cute and I've never done that before - all about being a mom. So Jason will have to be patient with me this weekend and try to get some good pics of me and Cole together. Or - since he's got to work a while on Saturday and Sunday - maybe I'll set the timer on the camera and play around and get some shots of us together that way. We'll see!!

I go pick up Cole's glasses today! YIKES! I hope he'll play along and wear them. I know he wasn't too happy about them when we tried them on, but maybe when he realizes how much better he can see - he'll be ok with wearing them! He wanted RED glasses, but sadly the Dr's office didn't have any red. I've heard that our insurance will pay for more than one pair, but then was told they won't - so I need to research that I bit more and if they'll cover another pair - we may look around and see if we can find some that are RED or at least something else he likes. The ones we got are cute - but Walmart had some SpongeBob and Nick Jr stuff. Hopefully we'll be fine with what he gets today. I foresee a trip to Walmart for a treat, or at least Chick-fil-a for dinner. He still has to be bribed occasionally to do what we want him to do! And someones coming to look at the house at 5 - so why not head to Walmart right? :)

Well, I've got to run - the first prospective buyer (hopefully) is coming at 1:30 so I'm going to get the glasses, then Cole!! Have a lovely day!!

Lisa

1 comment:

kelly said...

i know you are happy lisa...... but i must say that is kinda sad...for all of us..but we will come visit you and cole...

i was hoping to get to the last few layouts tonight, but sadly the heathens are actin up..lolol...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin