Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here we go

Something Cool
Do I really look like any of those girls? I don't think so but it's fun to play with! I spyed this on Cyndi's blog and thought I would give it a try!
Thanks to Heather, one of the Design Team members at The Paper Place Scrapbooking Community, I've gotten some major scrapping done in the last few days. She came up with a great challenge and I've been digging stuff out from my supplies and trying to use things I've been holding on to! I've done 9 pages since yesterday afternoon, plus a little goodie for Cole's teacher! FUN!
So here's the 6 random things layout about Cole. I may replace the picture tomorrow when I can snap it outside and have better light, or inside once the sun is in the right place!



Thanks for looking!

Just wanted to share!

Lisa

1 comment:

Christal said...

Been reading you blog, LOVE it! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! I will stop by agian if you dont mind!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin