Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One Little Word 2013

So, it's that time again.  This year my word is create. It's time to create again.  Create craftiness for fun.  Create memories and document them. Create more opportunities to show what I'm capable of at work.  Create better relationships/friendships.

My BFF moved several hours away in September. It's still sad to me. I miss her just dropping by to tell me if my outfit is okay.  I miss texting her random crap for no reason.  I can still do that but I don't. She could be busy.  I feel like she's so far now, I shouldn't bother her. I need to create that relationship again.  Distance shouldn't matter.

Cole is changing so much. Growing up right before our eyes. I've pinned tons of things about mothers and sons. It's time to create moments for those things. Mother/son dates that don't involve running to Walmart. Things like that.

It's just time to create more. Live with less crap and clutter and create more things that are meaningful.

I'm going to do it!

What are you going to work on this year? Do you make resolutions?

Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin