Friday, January 4, 2013

Books, books and more books

So, I've been thinking about goals for 2013.  I have promised myself that I'm going to scrapbook again.  I'm going to try to do Project Life this year, but not a photo each day, more a summary of the week.  Maybe three photos for each week?  I haven't decided yet.

My other goal is that I really want to read more - although I read a lot already.  I'm thinking of setting a goal to read 35 books this year.  I'm not sure how many I usually read, but I've already finished one this year.  So, here's to 35 books in 2013.

I'm going to start making a list of what all I want to read.  I don't want to just read fiction either - which is all I really ever read - so I'm hoping to work in some non-fiction stuff, as well!

So, what are you working toward in 2013?

Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin