Hey everyone! It's my birthday today and in an effort to blog more, I'm spending the rest of the month blogging everyday. I'm going to blog 18 things a day! (Since my birthday is on the 18th)
Here's today's eighteen!!
Eighteen things about me you probably already know but just in case you don't.........
1. I have a tattoo and want two more. Already have them picked out but Jason thinks I'm nuts, so I may never get them.
2. I love marshmallows but usually only eat them in the fall, unless they are peeps.
3. I changed jobs and didn't even mention it here. I'm still a paraprofessional, but now instead of working in a self contained room, I'm working with fourth and fifth graders. I help out in nine different classrooms. I should wear roller skates to school.
4. I can't roller skate.
5. I can't swim.
6. I hate, hate, hate water in my face - splashing in the pool always makes me angry.
7. My favorite singers are Kenny Chesney and Matt Nathanson and Matchbox Twenty.
8. I'm an Alabama fan through and through. I don't even want Auburn to win when they play anyone else. Sorry, but it's true.
9. I lost 50 pounds in 2007 and have kept all but about ten pounds off and those keep coming and going - it's like they can't decide if they want to be here or not. I'd rather them leave, honestly.
10. I love ice cream, but don't like chocolate too much. Only Baskin Robins Peanut Butter Chocolate.
11. I'd rather eat dessert than dinner.
12. I was fourteen when my two co-workers were born. This makes me feel old.
13. I used to scrapbook like crazy and now rarely do but I still love it and buy supplies just don't use them much.
14. I've painted more burlap and canvas in the last year than I ever thought I would paint. Just painted a little more Saturday.
15. I sewed curtains for our new trailer at school. They are cute. I've never sewn curtains before.
16. I love Vera Bradley stuff and can't wait to spend some birthday money on a new iPhone cover.
17. I'm bringing cake to work this week to celebrate my own birthday, but I'm using someone else's birthday as an excuse! Hey - you gotta go what you gotta do to get peanut butter cake from my mom!!
18. I'm forty-one today and my age used to never bother me, but now that I'm all the way in my forty's - not just knocking on the door. It bothers me. A little.
Thanks for coming by! Here's hoping I can really finish the month out blogging each day!