Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wow - 490 posts

This is my 490th post.

This makes me think.  First, I thought it was higher.  Second, did I really say anything worth anything?  Third, why have a completely slacked off in the last two years? 

When looking back, I've only posted ten times this year.  What?  Less than 30 last year.  56 posts in my first blogging year.  And over 200 in 2009.  Hmmmmm - what's changes?  I guess in the past two years I've spent more time reading blogs than writing posts.  I've definitely spent more time pinning on Pinterest than writing posts here.  A few of my posts this year have actually been about Pinterest.  Crazy.

So, here's the plan.  I'm going to blog more regularly and hopefully reach 500 before school starts back.  That gives me about 24 days to post ten more posts.

Hopefully, that's possible.

We will see!!

In the meantime, while I haven't been blogging I've started working on Pinterest projects.  I've almost finished my shower curtain that I talked about here and I've started working on Cole's old baby dresser that I blogged about here.  And this post - well, it's not going to happen.  I looked at the project again and decided it's not doable.  Sadly! 

So, hopefully I'll finish the other projects that are half done and I can blog about them.

Again, we will see!!

Thanks for reading!
Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin