So, I was reading this blog and she posted some All About Me stuff - a list of things that annoy her, so I thought that would be fun and hopefully some friends will play along and post the same kind of list. I just think it's entertaining to read crazy things like that - so here it goes:
1. There, their and they're - these are three different words and you should use the correct one at the correct times. There is the dog. That is their dog. They're getting a dog. It's not hard.
2. Want and won't are two different words, as well. I want a million dollars. I won't ever have a million dollars. They aren't interchangeable. One is a contraction, one isn't. End of story.
3. To, too and two - again all different words. If there's more of something that you need then there is too much (see, it has more o's). This makes me nuts.
4. I can't stand when people drag their feet (not there feet or they're feet).
5. I can't stand it when people compliment you but sound surprised when they do it. Like they tell you that you look nice but they sound like they are shocked that you would look nice.
6. I really am bothered when people say "no offense" before saying something offensive. You are saying it because you know you are about to offend someone. So maybe you shouldn't say it.
7. Saying 'just sayin' after a mean comment doesn't mean it's okay that you said it.
8. And while we're at it, saying something ugly on Facebook is still ugly. Facebook seems to give lots of people strength they wouldn't usually have. It's like technological courage, instead of liquid.
9. People who are anti-everything drive me nuts. Anti-black, anti-white, anti-gay, anti-rich, and pretty much anti-everyone-but-people-exactly-like-me. Makes me crazy!
10. Dirty feet. I know some shoes make your feet look dirty - but that's pretty obvious. It's the people who walk around bare footed all the time and just have dirty feet and don't care.
11. Babies walking around with no shoes on in public. Kids, too. No one should ever be on WalMart's floor with no shoes. Period.
12. A lot is two words - a and lot - it's not alot.
13. When I empty my buggy at the store, I put my cold stuff together and my box stuff together and my things that aren't food together. Why can't the cashier do the same thing? I'm making it easy for them.
14. I hate when someone asks me a question that there is absolutely know way that I could possibly know the answer. Like while we're watching a movie, or television and someone asks why this happened or where did they film this or why did he do that? How do I know? I didn't make the movie!!!
15. People who stare at my child make me crazy. I've Facebook'ed about this lately and it really bugs me. Why don't parents teach kids not to stare? Why do grown adults think it's okay? Makes me nuts. I wish they would just ask me what they want to know instead of staring at him trying to figure it out themselves.
And that's really about it for now. I'm sure there are more - but really, this is enough, don't you think? :D
Thanks for stopping by!