Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby you're a STAR Volumn 2

Hi out there in cyber world.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  We're just here.  We've been really busy lately, it seems.  I'm actually feeling pretty bad today - I was okay to begin with, but after noon I started to feel really tired and had a headache.  Now, I'm just sort of blah with a low grade fever.  Hopefully, it's just that I'm tired and not coming down with the flu.  That would be terrible.

My uncle is in the hospital and very sick.  He's been undergoing treatment for lung cancer, but now has kidney failure.  Dialysis is too hard on him, so there isn't really anything else they can do for him.    We're just hanging out at the hospital a lot and praying.  Well, I'm not hanging out now since I feel blah.  No need to take extra germs there. 

I haven't had much time on the computer this week to just browse around and look at pretty stuff, but I did manage to STAR a few things.

This first item came from UCreate and the original link can be found HERE.  This is really a cute idea, but the real reason I gave it a star was for the directions on how to make the little bow - super cute and easy!!






Have you seen these powdered donut snowmen?  They are so cute!!  I would love to make some but am not sure I'll get around to them. 

And then my favorite star of the week came from UCreate.  I feel as though must of my stars come from UCreate or Tatertots and Jello.  Anyway, this one came from a feature on UCreate showing Shanty 2 Chic's fun little gift idea:


I absolutely love this.  I've already purchased the wood and Jason's cut it into 11 inch pieces for me.  I'm hoping to get the other pieces Monday so I can get to work.  This will take care of a few people on my Christmas list!!

This star is super cute and I would love to make some!  This comes from a feature of Today's Creative Blog and it's a cupcake in a jar.  A CUPCAKE - IN A JAR!!!  Love this idea almost more than the pie in a jar, which is pretty cute, too!


If you are a paper crafter, you've probably been to this blog, too - Heidi Swapp.  Well, I saw these and wish I had the time to make them, too:




 Okay - I think that's enough STARS for today, especially since I feel rather crappy right now.

Off to rest a bit!
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin