Monday, June 8, 2009

Well, why can't I keep up?

Why can't I blog more often? I'm not really sure!! We had a very busy week last week. A fun day with friends at the pool Tuesday, followed by a Chick-fil-a playdate Wednesday and then Carol, Hannah and me hung out Thursday working on packing some kits (you can check it out here) and the boys played while we did that. Friday, Cole and I headed to Hoover with my mom. So, all in all - last week was really busy - lots of fun had by all - and no job. I'm still putting in resumes and applications, in fact I'm leaving in about two minutes to go drop off another one. And I've been thinking a lot about this!!

Wish me luck on the job front and the 5K!

I'm about to start working on another diaper cake for Jason's aunt. She's having another girl and her nursery is all Raggedy Ann and Andy - sort of vintage-ish! I can't wait to make her diaper cake - red and blue and vintage - so much fun!

So, hopefully I'll be back with some creative stuff soon - in the meantime, you can check out this blog for some creative fun!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin