Friday, July 13, 2007

I've been Tagged

So Kelly tagged me and I love to be tagged - so here ya go, this is what I'm supposed to do!

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named

Okay, so here's me 8 random facts about little ole me:

1. I'm currently unemployed and can't wait to get a job, but can't until all this paperwork falls through!

2. I've worked for 5 different companies that are no longer in business. They either closed while I was working for them or shortly after. I'm known in the family for putting places out of business! :) But I really did nothing, of course, to cause this to happen!!

3. I've been so bored lately that I've actually sorted my silverware into the proper compartments in the dishwasher (you know, all the little forks together, teaspoons together, steak knives together). Yes, I know it's crazy, I've been bored.

4. I just found out Wednesday that my cousin and his wife are having a BOY and I'm so excited for them!

5. I am scared to geckos and lizards, mostly geckos, but luckily they don't live in the area we just moved to, so I'm safe for now!

6. I'm a pretty emotional person, but rarely cry when other people do - like at funerals at such. I don't know why, I'm not emotionally dead like Chandler on Friends, but this is just something I don't do in public I guess.

7. My husband thinks I type too fast and is currently giving me a hard time about how there is smoke billowing from the keyboard and Cole is saying GO FASTER MOMMY. GO GO GO. I could type about 95 words per minute when I graduated from highschool.

8. I have seen Kenny Chesney in concert three times in the last two years and am going again in September. I would see him more than once a year if I could afford it. I love his music and his concerts are amazing. He's quite nice to look at too!


Ok - so I don't know who to tag because I don't know if anyone even reads this. So I'm posting on SIStv that I've blogged today and asking anyone who reads to tag themselves via me!


OK - on to other things. I went to a great class last night at Scrap Etc. It was "Get Creative with Magazines" and we made a great layout that was inspired by the teacher's (Shelley) art journal. Then we made our own art journals and went through magazines to find what we're inspired by. I had a pile of magazine things I'd torn out at home but didn't bring with me, so I shopped a little while the others were working. It was fun. I signed up for classes because I was so excited to take some new classes and meet the IT girls from Scrap Etc. I also hoped to meet some of the girls I've chatted with online through the Scrap Etc. website, but I didn't see any of those girls last night. So maybe at some of the other classes. And I should have gotten their earlier to chat and get to know the girls that were there, but I didn't.

We had a nice surprise yesterday. Jason's aunt lives about an hour from us and called saying she was coming to town and wanted to see us! She had Jason's grandmother with her too, and two of her kids too - Hannah and Baby Ella. So we got to show off our new place to the family and went to have lunch and hang out at the mall too! It was really great to see them. Cole was so sweet to Ella Claire! The other two times he's seen her, he would have nothing to do with her. She's only 6 months old and he just didn't want to have anything to do with her. But Yesterday - he tickled her and made faces at her while she just laughed and laughed at him. He rubbed noses with her and kissed her. It was so sweet. I didn't get any great pictures of this love, but I know it happened!! When they left he kissed her goodbye and told her he loved her. So sweet! I hope as she grows up, he'll be the sweet older cousin and look out for her and love her! I think he just didn't like the idea of her to begin with because he's never been around a baby really. But she's a great baby and rarely even cries, so he wasn't scared. He did keep asking everyone what she was saying, because he couldn't understand her! And finally he said she didn't use words yet. Oh, it was so sweet!

Well, I need some breakfast and need to get on with my day! Hope you have a wonderful one! And remember if you tag yourself, via me, leave me a message so I can see your 8 random things!

lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin