Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby you're a STAR Volume 3

I totally have dropped the ball on sharing my 'stars' from the previous week.  I think I just 'starred' so many things through the holidays that I just couldn't remember to share them here.

So, I'm back at it.  Here's this past week's STARS!!






These little boxes are so so cute.  I'm not sure I would fill them with real fortune cookies, but maybe some paper cookies with cute fortunes inside!! This was posted by eighteen25 and you can find the details HERE!


Isn't this fantastic?  I love it.  Also posted over at eighteen25 and details are on this post.  These aren't just regular hearts - it's little photo strips.  I love love love it.  My printer is out of ink though, so if I manage to make this - it'll just be paper strips.  Wonder if I can find film really cheap and use a few strips of film? hmmm...





OH How I love this!! I would love to make it for Valentines, but also think it would be cute to do a countdown to a birthday.  Still kicking that idea around in my head.  Cole's b'day is right before Valentine's Day so I'm wondering if I can combine the two somehow - some kind of countdown with a special treat on his b'day then continue counting down to the 14th?? I don't know - any suggestions??

Here's the original post from Infarrantly Creative - if you don't follow her, you should - her blog is fabulous!!





And I really want to do Subway Art in a massive way.  I love this Valentine Subway Art.  She's also done Halloween, too.  Go over to Tatertots and Jello and check out all the awesome stuff.  I really love her blog and 'star' her a ton!!!  Details on the above is here.

That's it for the past week.  Can you see a trend?  Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays.  Not sure why since Jason isn't really big on it - another made up holiday so people have to buy stuff.  But I love the idea of telling people you love them.  Who's not happy to hear that??

So, hope you are getting ready to share the love!!

Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin