Thursday, June 24, 2010

One Last Project for this week

Showing off another project for The CSI Project!

I mentioned to my dad that I wanted one of these chip clip displays and just like that, he found one on Ebay and bought it for me.  I was going to use it to hang Cole's art work, but it didn't really leave enough room for too many pictures of his.  They would overlap and he couldn't see all the details.  That's why I used his closet doors instead.  So, now this is used for hanging a few pictures.

We've had an abundance of babies born in the past year or so, so there's been lots of baby pictures sent my way.  I also hung an older layout of Cole on the bottom - it's one of my favorites, so I like to keep it out where I can see it and be reminded of all he's gone through and how happy we are that he's here and ours!

(a close up)

Thanks for looking!
lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin