Wednesday, February 7, 2007

You Think You Know Me
I've seen this on several blogs lately and thought I would join in!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1) Secretary
2) Accounts Receivable Clerk
3) Gift Wrapper
4) Music store employee

Movies I would watch over and over:

1) Steel Magnolias
2) Empire Records
3) Reality Bites
4) Little Women (the remake)

Four places you have lived:

1) Hueytown, Alabama
2) Pleasant Grove, Alabama
3) Memphis, Tennessee
4) Mobile, Alabama

Four places you have been on vacation:

1) Chattanooga, TN
2) New Orleans, LA
3) Chicago, IL
4) DisneyWorld

Four of my favorite foods are:

1) ice cream
2) boneless buffalo wings
3) chicken firecracker thingies at longhorn
4) nachos

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) asleep
2) taking a paid vacation from a job that pays me $10 a second
3) on a $1,000,000,000,000 shopping spree :)
4) scrapbooking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin